THESE POPULAR TOPICS WORK FOR ONSITE OR VIRTUAL KEYNOTES
OR INTERACTIVE WORKSHOPS
Flower presents on a wide range of timely and relevant topics related to evidence-based best practices to promote equitable and inclusive student learning and success in in-person classes, polysynchronous online classes, and everything in between.
She can create a flipped experience for your participants or otherwise tailor her presentations and workshops to best meet your needs and help you achieve your goals for the event. Committed to making her time with your attendees as meaningful as possible, Flower is happy to discuss your ideas about specific topics or formats. Contact her to find out more.
Apply Motivation and Emotion Sciences to Nudge Students Toward Integrity in an Age of AI
Small Teaching Online: Practical Strategies to Increase Student Engagement and Learning
Advancing Equity in Every Class: Practical Course Design and Teaching Strategies
Flower can also facilitate keynote presentations and workshops on multiple other talks and topics, including
- New Motivation for Online Teaching Excellence
- Faculty and Student Wellbeing Online: Self-Care and Meaningful Engagement in Virtual Spaces
- Facilitating Lively and Productive Online Discussions
- Promoting Equity and Integrity in Online Assessments
- Fostering Student Trust to Boost Learning in All Formats
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Contact Flower to discuss your ideas!